Return to Website

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board

This forum is dedicated to my pal Jack and his friends so we can stay in touch with each other. I've gotten to know Jack personally and he's the sweetest and greatest guy I've ever met.  He's a wonderful, loyal and caring friend to all his fans. "Jack, you rock pal."   I've enjoyed putting this site together and hope you'll enjoy staying in touch with old friends as well as make new ones.  Thank you for supporting Jack and all his friends.  "Jack, we love you pal".  If you would like to join the Yahoo group, click on the photo to the left and on the main page, scroll down to the bottom to the "stevenandjackfans" button.
*************Board Rules*********************
 Please keep in mind this is a public forum anyone can access.  Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it's not degrading or hurting others.  Any derogatory or profane comments to other members or anyone else in any fashion found on this board WILL be dealt with appropriately.
Also, this forum is strictly for Jack Scalia fan members on this site.  Please do not quote or copy content from this or other web sites, as this content will be removed due to copy right restrictions.  Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Workaholics S04E01 HDTV X264-EXCELLENCE [eztv]
Workaholics S04E01 HDTV X264-EXCELLENCE [eztv] > http://snipurl.com/2aerjvc b92c5eb40e matlab 6.5 gratuit pour windows 7 Albert Hammond-Albert Hammond - The Very Best Of full album zip Carolyn Arends —...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 8:59pm
by melodhall
Tangled (2010) Eng With Eng Subtitles (video Size 320*240) Thanku 3gp
Tangled (2010) Eng With Eng Subtitles (video Size 320*240) Thanku 3gp > http://snipurl.com/2aeqpvi Tangled (2010) Eng With Eng Subtitles (video Size 320*240) Thanku 3gp b92c5eb40e Jul 2007 . Loaded & Encoded...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 12:00pm
by gilliphyl
[Users Choice] Fatalattract21 Megaupload Full Version
[Users Choice] Fatalattract21 Megaupload Full Version > http://tinyurl.com/o33ulm3 [Users Choice] Fatalattract21 Megaupload Full Version, gta rusia download torent 97ffa81d91 ML Ayam Kampus 2011.3gpbygranoll...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 6:50pm
by ushmkalau
Netapp Data Ontap Simulator 8 1.rar
Netapp Data Ontap Simulator 8 1.rar > http://tinyurl.com/p75c3mw 972c82176d freegate 8.9download  12_year_old_*****_picture-adds wow damage hack 3.3.5 download free download | added by users kisi ki...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 10:20pm
by maddomarja
c
charly
Gift
Bonjour , je voudrais offrire pour ma tante une photo dédicacée de Jack Scalia , elle adore Jack et je pense que cela lui ferait plaisir , pouvez vous m'aidez dans ma démarche ? Je suis francais excusez pour mon anglais traduit par google ! Je pens...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 7:33am
by charly
s
Sammy
help to find
Looking for the series "pointman" & movie "rings of scorpio" do you where to find them on dvd ?
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 1:09am
by Sammy
p
Paige
Hi I am sorry it took so long to get back here
I am finally able to get on a computer and post. I haven't been here in ages and I missed you all so much. I have been taking care of my dad for the past couple of years at home and I haven't had time to get on the computer in a long while. I am at a friend's house s...
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2009 6:04pm
by Stephen Stanley
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 8:26pm
by Hannah
k
Kathi
DEVLIN CONNECTION
Hi, A friend of mine is having a birthday party and we are giving her things that she enjoyed as a youngster and she really enjoyed that show. If anyone has tapes they are willing to sell or copy please let me know and a price. Thanks, Kathi
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2008 9:01pm
by Karen Pappas
k
Kathi
DEVLIN CONNECTION
HI, A friend of mine is having a birthday party and we are giving her things that she loved as a youngster. She really loved that show and I'm wondering if anyone here has tapes of it that they are willing to sell or copy. Please let me know if you do and a price....
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2008 9:11am
by Kathi
MERRY CHRISTMAS
To all the "Jack Fans" May you all have a Merry Christmas, filled with lots of love and good wishes. While I am at, I hope you have a very Happy and Healthy New Year also. Ruth
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2007 8:57pm
by Deb T.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Hi everyone, Wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and hope your weekend is great. Steven
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 1:12pm
by Steven W
Happy Haloween Everyone
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween and hope all is well. I've been busy, busy, busy taking care of my little one (snowflake my cat) and that's about it. He's doing pretty good right now, getting over a major bladder bacterial infection. The culture h...
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 11:27pm
by Steven W
k
Karen
Link to Jack's blog during bike ride _ Operation American Spirit
Hi Eveyrone, Wanted to share this link with yall to Jack's blog during his bike ride with Operation American Spirit. It is being updated everyday with new information and he seems to be having alot of success! Be sure to take a look and post him a message! http:...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2007 3:12pm
by Christina
Happy Birthday Shamrock!
Hi Shamrock! I wish you Happy Birthday - Boldog Születésnapot! Hope you will have a nice day. Take Care Christina
Views: 343   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 30, 2007 2:57pm
by Christina
Hi
Hi everyone, Just wanted to give you a quick update on things. Hope everyone is doing good. Everything is fine, been taking care of my diabetic cat "Snowflake" :) and that's a full time job. I recently bought me a new lap top which is something I've been want...
Views: 356   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 9:11pm
by Steven W
Jack on Youtube
Hi Everyone! You can find 2 short trailer about Jack ( and Operation Velo ) on www.youtube.com.They are great!! And you can find some pictures here: http://feeds.fotki.com/sitegoddess/whatsnew.rss Have a great day! Christina
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2007 4:45am
by Christina
Jack's Involvement with Operation Velo - Ride from Seattle to San Diego
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to pass along some exciting news about what Jack is currently doing. There will be a press release on this on Wednesday, July 11th. Also, for more information, check on the follwing website at: http://fitnesschallengeinfo.com/ http:...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2007 10:26pm
by Karen P
m
Marisa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!
Is today your birthday Steven? I have it on my calendar that you are 35 today! Am I wrong? If not, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate! Best wishes, Marisa
Views: 395   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 8, 2007 10:24pm
by Karen P
Happy 4th of July!!
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July and celebrate the birth of our nation! Regards, Karen
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 4, 2007 9:51pm
by Karen P
Happy Memorial Day Everyone
Hey all, Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. Just wanted to wish all of you a great and safe one. I've been out shopping, going tomorrow to check out the sales :). Later :) Steven P.S. I just bought a new laser color printer last we...
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2007 8:26pm
by Karen P
Hello/Update on Things & Karen's web site
Hey everyone, Hope everybody is doing well. I got your message Karen, love your web site! Looked at it briefly, but will look more when I get time. Been busy with taking care of things around the house and fixing to get a new computer since I'm upgrading to W...
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2007 12:02pm
by Steven W
Jack's Site is ready!! www.jackscalia.net
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know that Jack's site is ready! Go to www.jackscalia.net to see the results! Hope yall like it. Tried to make the site telling a story about his life. Lots of new and never before seen pics!! Regards, Karen
Views: 429   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 11, 2007 11:08pm
by Karen P
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Everyone! Taker Care Christina
Views: 307   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 3:10pm
by Marcia
Sneak peak of Jack pics on Steven's Yahoo Group!
Hi Everyone, I just posted a few pics on Steven's Jack Yahoo group of what will be in the new Jack Scalia website. These include his cover on GQ Magazine and also pictures from the GQ Magazine March 1980 that was photographed in Dallas, TX. The pictures from this...
Views: 322   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 4:17pm
by Steven W
Jack Scalia Website Update!
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let yall know that Jack's website is still being worked on and will be ready soon! Some new photos that will be on the site will include Jack's graduation pic from high school, never before seen ad's and modeling shots from GQ magazine,...
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 12:26am
by Karen P
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! Hey Deb and Shamrock, this is the day that I miss Chicago ro being in NY to see all of the celebration. We don't do quite the same thing here in the south. Hope eveyrone had a great day! Regards, Karen
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 11:50pm
by Karen P
l
Lynn
Brian & Shawn
Has anyone been in touch with the twins recently? I have tried to email them several times and get no reply. I also see they are no longer doing Erik Estrada's website, but their new website is under construction. If you've heard from them...let us know how they are...
Views: 286   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 11:49pm
by Karen P
Happy Birthday Christina
Hi Christina, Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your day. Hope you have the best birthday ever. Take care, Shamrock
Views: 252   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 1, 2007 6:05pm
by Steven W
New Jack Scalia website!
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to post that Jack is going to have an official web site soon. It will be an informational website with lots of new and never before seen pictures, articles and updated biography. To take a sneek peak at the site, go to www.jackscalia.net...
Views: 342   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 30, 2007 5:53pm
by Steven W
message from Steven
hi, Steven. just wanted to say Happy 2007. Steven says he has been ill recently is temporarily having computer problems, and will be reformatting his hard drive. HE WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. He wishes everyone a happy new year and happy holidays.
Views: 225   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 3:58pm
by giulia
Merry Christmas!
Hi Everyone! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I think 2007 will hold many surprises! Regards, Karen
Views: 224   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 27, 2006 8:09pm
by Karen P
Happy Birthday Kathi
Hi Kathi, Hope you are enjoying your special day. Happy Birthday. Love, Shamrock P.S. Hope you get this. Have been having problems with my computer.
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2006 2:11pm
by Shamrock
s
Steven
William Devry Web Site Question
Hey all, How is everyone, I have an off topic question here. Does anyone know what happened to Williamdevry.com? I know some of you are on his site as well as this one, so thought someone could give me some answers. Thanks :) Steven
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2006 3:25pm
by Marcia
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Hi there! I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and I hope each and everyone of you have a great one with your friends and family! Steven, glad everything is going well and sorry I haven't posted sooner. Take Care! Karen
Views: 264   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 27, 2006 12:57am
by Karen P
m
Marcia
Hello
I always remember Jack's chats with us. Do you remember when he mentioned Spinning? I found a website for that and he is an instructor there. So, when he is not filming, then that is what he is doing. I am NOT trying to be intrusive or stalking, etc... I am just inte...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2006 3:49pm
by Marcia
s
Steven
Hi
Just wanted to say "Hello" and hope everyone is doing ok. I know I haven't been present in a while or having done much with the stie, just been doing other things and taking care of my cat Snowflake who has diabetes. He's doing good though. I have updated the TV...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2006 2:57am
by Steven
d
Deb T
Oh Cindy!!!!!!
Don't ya just love those YANKEES!!!!! heehee
Views: 210   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 22, 2006 12:36am
by Cindy
c
Cindy
What's Up With Me!
Hi Gang! My sincere apologies to everyone who has been e-mailing me without response. First of all-no more Hotmail account so those addys are lost for good so that's why so many of you (Krisztina) haven't heard from me! Still trying to pull together my Social...
Views: 333   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 8:06pm
by Kathi Burgess
k
Karen
Happy Belated Birthday Marcia!
Hi Marcia, Just wanted to say "Happy Belated Birthday" I hope you had a good one! Regards, Karen
Views: 207   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2006 1:22am
by Christina
New NYC Photos up & Update
Hey everyone :) I've finally got the new pictures up on the web site. They're still uploading as I write. A lot of them. When you go to the home page, click on "Off Topic" and in that page towards the bottom, you'll see another link to the NYC page where all th...
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 17, 2006 6:59pm
by Steven W
Christina,Kathi,Karen and Marcia
Hi, Christina, Kathi, Karen and Marcia. Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. I don't know about the handsome doctors,but my physical therapist is drop dead handsome. They really make you work. I think he is killing me. I had a great birthday-except for...
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 1:55pm
by Kathi Burgess
Jack's new photos
Hi, Everybody, It's been a long time since we've chatted. Glad to hear all is going well. I just want to tell you that there are some wew Jack photos on www.gettyimages.com (click on Editorial) and www. wireimage.com. He is gorgeous! Take care Ana Caxaria
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 8:03am
by Karylee
I'm Back
Hi everyone, Yep, I took an extra week in NYC so I was gone till the 21. I had a great time, saw Jacob briefly, just got a photo of him but no autograph or didn't get to speak to him. It was late and he was wanting to get out of there I think. Those broadway sh...
Views: 216   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 3:30pm
by Kathi Burgess
Happy Birthday Shamrock!!!
Hi Shamrock! I wish you Happy Birthday and many, many more!! Take Care and Enjoy your special day ( with a handsome doctor LOL) Christina
Views: 236   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 19, 2006 3:05pm
by Marcia
m
Marcia
Steven
Hi Steven, I am sure you have returned home from NYC. How was it? Did you enjoy the sights & stuff? How did Jacob do in his first Broadway show? Did you get to meet him in person? Have a nice weekend, and may God bless you. :) Marcia
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2006 3:03pm
by Marcia
k
Karen
Jack on Scifi channel September 23rd
Check this link! Jack on the scifi channel on September 23rd! http://www.scifi.com/kraken/
Views: 206   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 8:13am
by Kecskés Kriszti...
Hi Everyone (Leaving for NYC)
Hey :) Just wanted to say hello and touch base with all of you. As some of you know, I'm leaving this Sat for NYC and will return on the 14th of August. I hope all of you are doing well and look forward to sharing photos of my trip when I return and hopefully, s...
Views: 231   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 2:02pm
by Karylee
Hi
Hey everyone, JUst wanted to let you know my trip to Houston and the Dr. was good. Enjoyed the time away :). Now, it's getting ready for NYC. Hope everyone is doing well. Later :) Steven
Views: 167   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 30, 2006 6:30pm
by Kathi Burgess
d
Deb T.
Hey Karylee.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Deb
Views: 165   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 12:46am
by Cindy
m
Marcia
Hey Everyone-I HAVE moved on & doing well
Hello! First of all, I hope you guys will let me post in here again. I promise that I will respect everyone on here & write positive things (like what's happening in life, the weather, our hobbies, etc--that sort of stuff) on this board, and soon when Steven has...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2006 10:41am
by Steven W
Genuis Club Trailer
Hey Guys, Has anyone seen the new trailer for the Genius Club, which Jack is in? It premieres on September 15th? I've seen it and it looks very good!! Karylee
Views: 154   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 4:29pm
by Karylee
m
Marisa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!!!
Sorry I'm late on the well wishes Steven. You know I was in Colorado. So you're 34 huh? Your still a pup! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday and I hope things go well in Houston. I know you are excited about NY too. Lucky you!! Colorado was great. We are t...
Views: 182   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 9:32pm
by Steven W
c
Cindy
Happy Independence Day!!!!
Hi Everybody, Haven't been online for about 4 months but I'm back!! What is everyone doing to celebrate today? We are going to a cookout at a friend's house. I'm taking ribs, baked beans and Gary made macaroni salad. Have a safe holiday!!!! to our country...
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2006 9:43am
by Karen
c
Cindy
To Deb T & Kathi B.....
Ladies! It is no secret in MLB that my most beloved Cleveland Indians absolutely, positively, without a doubt ! So what's up with The Yanks? Monday night The Yankees lost 5 to 2 to a rookie pitcher no less (it was only Scott Sower's second big league game)....
Views: 199   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 5:19pm
by Kathi Burgess
a
Amber
Another update
Well I went back to the drs..... 4 more weeks in the cast... When I go back he is going to take more X-Rays... And we will see we will go from there... He gave more pain meds... Less stronger... I am getting so frustrated... It seems like I am not getting nowh...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2006 12:43am
by Steven W
a
Amber
Update on Amber
Hey guys... WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to the drs. Tuesday and they took X-Rays.... I have a chip/fracture bone in my foot being hit by that truck... So she sent me to a foot dr.... And he put me in walking cast.. I have to go back in 2 weeks t...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 11:38pm
by Steven W
Slander posts Removed
Hi everyone, I just noticed someone posted a nasty message to the twins. I have removed it and hopefully have sent a message to this person. They need to read the board rules above :). Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, things are going ok here, still catch...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2006 1:05pm
by Steven W
m
M
Jack
I found out how Jack's last name is pronounced. It's Scu LEE a. Jackie Collins said it in an interview. I always said it Sca LEE a because of the way it sounded to me. Also, a friend told me that Jack did an audio reading (on a CD) for Jackie Collins' book "Lover...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2006 7:56pm
by M
k
Karen
Jack on the Lifetime Channel Sunday, May 14th at 5:00 pm et
Hey Everyone! Jack will be on the Lifetime Channel Sunday, May 14th at 5:00 pm et in a new movie call "Honeymoon with Mom" with Shelley Long. Here is the link if anyone wants more info: http://www.lifetimetv.com/cgi/movies_search.pl?show=Jack+Scalia&x=4&y=5 Can't...
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2006 5:43pm
by M
d
Deb T.
End Game release date
End Game is being released tomorrow, May 2nd on DVD for anyone who is interested. Deb
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2006 7:48pm
by Deb T.
Hi
Hi everyone, I haven't dropped off the planet LOL, just wanted to pop in. I've been sick all week with a virus and taking care of mom from her surgery. Everything is going fine there. Hope everyone had a nice Easter, I spent it in bed, how bad I was feeling....
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 5:12pm
by Steven W
k
Karen
Happy Easter!
Hey Everyone! I hope yall all have a great Easter with your friends and family! Regards, Karen
Views: 157   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 7:07pm
by Karen
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 4:30pm
by Joe
a
Amber
Amber
Hi guys... What a day I had yesterday... I went for a walk and my on way home a truck hit me in my wheelchair... Sidewiped my foot... U can see his tire mark on my shoe... He didnt even stop... I went right to the P.D. and they r putting an ad in the newspaper...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2006 3:21pm
by Amber
a
Amber
New pics of Jack
Hey guys... There is new pictres of Jack at www.wiremge.com... Amber
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 5:30am
by Christina
Live in Harmony and Peace
Because we all share this planet earth, we have to learn to live in harmony and peace with each other and with nature. That is not just a dream, but a necessity. We are dependent on each other in so many ways that we can no longer live in isolated communities and i...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 8:28am
by Romy Stratta
Let me clarify something...
Dear Friends, I'd like to point out that I have nothing against the Canadian people, as I know that the majority of them is against this hunt, which tarnishes Canada's image. I lay the blame on the Canadian government, and more particularly on the new Prime Min...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 10:04am
by Romy Stratta
IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO ACT ! PLEASE SIGN THE "TELL CANADA TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SEAL HUNT" PE
Dear Friends, Here is the link to the petition: http://www.the petitionsite.com/takeaction/263683224. The goal is 70,000 signatures: we're half way there. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kind regards, Romy Stratta
Views: 187   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 9:40am
by Romy Stratta
Canada
The heart of a country is measured by the way this country treats its animals. Gandhi
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 4:01pm
by Romy Stratta
Removed Image Verification off board/Update on Mom
Hey everyone, How are you, sorry I haven't been present too much lately, I don't know if I've mentioned it on here or not, but my mother is recoverng from surgery so I'm taking care of her right now. She's getting better, goes back to the doctor for a follow up M...
Views: 168   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 11:03pm
by Steven W
l
Linda
Hi
Hi! I'm new here! My name is Linda, and I'm from Montreal Canada. I have kind of rediscovered Jack Scalia through Devlin Connection last month! I used to watch that show in the 80s and loved it! Recently, I bought the 3 original tapes that exist about the show and f...
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 8:55am
by Romy Stratta
k
Karen
End Game Trailer
Hey there! Below is the site for the trailer to End Game. Hope all is well! Regards, Karen http://media.watchreels.com/quicktimes/endgame.mov
Views: 195   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 8, 2006 12:12am
by Karen
Jack's pictures
Hi All! I found some pictures of Jack with Jackie Collins here: www.wireimages.com The photos were taken yesterday. And only one here ( but it is bigger ) www.gettyimages.com Christina
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 10:18pm
by Shamrock
a
Amber
Hello
Hey there... I looked at my appartment today... I love it... I sign the papers Friday... So I start moving in this weeknd.. I am soo excited... My rent will be only $177... A nice view of the river... Amber
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 5:32pm
by Amber
a
Amber
Hello
Hey guys... I havent posted in a while... Hows everyone? Well alot is going on up here in Maine... I am looking at aan appartment for myself Monday or Tuesday... Its an appartment building for the disable and for the oldy... Its in the same town where I grew up...
Views: 182   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 5, 2006 4:19pm
by Kathi
Announcement: Changes to Web Site/MB
Hi everyone, How is everybody? I've been busy with my mom taking care of her and sick with this cedar fever LOL. Anyway, in the coming weeks or days, (depending on how time goes) I plan on converting the website (stevenwimberley.com) over to PHP formatting. Som...
Views: 166   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 1, 2006 4:11pm
by Kathi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY
Happy Birthday Cindy. Hope you're having a great day. haven't seen you on the board in sometime. I'm sorry I missed your call. I will try to call you this week. It seems when you're home-I'm not. Enjoy you're birthday. Love, Shamrock
Views: 181   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2006 6:57pm
by Steven W
TV Listings Updated/Hi
Hey everyone, How was your New Years? Mine was quite and good, nothing big, just stayed home and watched Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest. Anyway, sorry I'm late this month on updating the site information, been busy trying to get things done before Wed (1/11) whi...
Views: 174   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 15, 2006 2:51pm
by Steven W
Free Forum powered by Bravenet