Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Dianna
Update on my Mom
Doctors have release her to a nursing home today.Doctors are acting cautious,they dont want to send her home too soon. She is ok but wants to go home. Dianna
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2010 6:31am
by Pam
d
Dianna
Good Morning Friends
May you all have a pleasant day.
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2010 5:12am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2010 6:50am
by Pam
d
Dianna
I received this prayer request at one of my multiply sites:
I am in need of prayers about these things: 1. I am feeling depressed because My Stomach which moves out of place and Hiatal Hernia is not going to be able to be fixed because it is Deadly 2.I am a female with Autism the Aspergers Kind. I live in a Group ho...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2010 9:53pm
by Dianna
p
Pam
Praise Report
I just want to thank the Lord for getting me and Rose safetly to Canton and back.The state sent me to Canton,Ohio for a intense study on my legs and to check me for p.a.d. Praise the Lord the girl gave me a good report that my artries on pumping blood throgh my main...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2010 8:49am
by Pam
d
Dianna
Worshipper
John 4:23,24 23 But the hour cometh,and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2010 6:40am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Good Morning dear ones
Today I am beginning to write a new story called The Call of the Ram's Horn...its about a jewish man and woman who are brother and sister twins, who were seperated at a young age,and went to different families. The boy went to strict jewish relatives,and t...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2010 5:58am
by Dianna
Good Monday Morning* Its storming here in Florida Pls Come Say Hi We miss you
Peek A Boo Precious Family of God: Breakfast is Served; Yummy How was your weekend? Ours was very nice, we rested, prayed, and watched some good movies, golf through the weekend, Hope you have a few minutes to come visit us and share all that our L...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2010 7:47am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2010 6:58am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2010 6:50am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2010 5:56am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Sharing with you a poem written by a friend
The Master Artist The Beauty Of A Water Fall A Sun Set On An Ocean Wide A Bird Who Sings Sweet Verses And An Awesome Mountain Side All Painted By The Master The Master's Mighty Hand He's The Artist Of All Artists And For Sure I Know He Can He Can Paint...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2010 1:15pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Lord I Need Your Love Now.....a song
Lord I need Your Love now,got to have all Your Precious Love now..Jesus I need Your Love right now,right now. Lord I'm scared and alone now...Hurting and crying,and wanting to hide now...Breaking in pieces inside Lord...Oh Lord I need Your Love right now...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2010 6:36am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
About my Mom
She still in the hospital but feeling better and breathing easier now. Doctors got most of the blood clot out she said. Thank you for your prayers. In my immediate family just me are Ma are left. Father,sister,brother all in Heaven now.Bye for now,love and h...
Views: 115   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2010 10:17am
by GrannyFaith
p
Pam
Two Praise Reports
First of all I want to thank the Lord for Rose getting her car back.She came over and got me yesterday to go thrift shopping.A new thrift store was put in Austintown and we wanted to check it out.Transmission is running smoothly.Thank you Jesus.They did found the pro...
Views: 119   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2010 10:14am
by GrannyFaith
p
Pam
Prayer Request
Monday Rose is taking me to Canton for the state tests on my legs for SSI in the afternoon.Please pray that they will find the problem in my feet/legs concerning the viens.They are planning a deep vien study.Pray for our safety as we travel there and back.The prayers...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2010 10:12am
by GrannyFaith
Happy Wekend With Jesus*Please Come Say Hi To us ok We Miss U
Good Friday Morning Precious Friend: Are you all ready for the weekend? Hubby and i are. The week sure did go by fast, didn't it.. So Good to be here with you, and share my morning with you (((hugs)) Breakfast is rea...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2010 6:51am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Good Morning dear ones
May you have a pleasant day today.I'll be be here as I can be.Thank you for your continued prayers for my Mom.She may be in hospital til next week.May God bless and prosper you in all ways. Bye for now with loving thoughts, Dianna
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2010 5:38pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Update on my Mom
Doctors operating tomorrow to get blood clot out because is isnt disolving much. And they dont want to chance it moving again to a artery...or anywhere else.My Mom is also also on oxygen to help her breathe. Dianna
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2010 5:57am
by Pam
Peek A Boo I C U*iI Miss U all* Please Have a real Blessed Day With Jesus*
Good Morning Precious Friend: How are you doing this morning? We are great, hope you like the goodies we are sending Breakfast is ready too We are so blessed to be able to come visit you each day over this beautiful internet of God's our Lord a...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2010 7:54am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Pray for my Mom
The blood clot she had in her leg has now moved to her lung. She is in the hospital tonite. I will be online as I can be. Dianna
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2010 7:53am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2010 4:33pm
by GrannyFaith
Sharing From Joni and Friends Ministry Enjoy and come say hi ok
Acceptable Praise Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. -- Psalm 33:1 Have you ever watched an infant caress his mother? He "goos" and "gaahs," slobber...
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2010 4:30pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 137   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2010 2:02pm
by GrannyFaith
Hi PRecious Family of God* How was your Mothers Day* How are u? We Miss U
Good Monday Morning Precious Friend How was your Mothers Day weekend? Our was so nice, our children all called, and we had some really nice dinners. We watched the Players Golf tournament, and some good happy old movies. Please come sh...
Views: 114   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2010 1:59pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2010 11:21am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2010 8:39am
by Dianna
p
Pam
Prayer for the people in Nashville
Please keep these folks in prayer.So many have lost it all and love ones.I was watching this today on line and started to cry.Know what it is like to lose everything that you have worked so hard for.Also pray that they get this oil spill cleaned up.This will affect p...
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2010 8:17am
by Dianna
p
Pam
Prayer Request
Please keep my friend Rose in your prayers.They are still having trouble with her car transmission and if they don't get it right this time..they are planning on putting a new one in.On the 17th I am suppose to be in Canton,Ohio for a vien study for SSI.They are upse...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2010 5:37pm
by Pam
p
Pam
Prayer Request
Hi Everyone.My husband and I are facing a issue right now.This morning I spent much time in prayer and praying in the spirit.The ememeny has come in like a flood and know that the word of the Lord says when he does that the Lord will lift up a standard against him.Ev...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2010 5:31pm
by Pam
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Free Forum powered by Bravenet