Return to Website

The Beale Treasure Forum

Talk about the Beale Treasure Mystery!

The Beale Treasure Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on the Beale Codes

We have broken both #1 and #3 codes from the Beale Treasure Codes. We made it to the end and we know why and how Beale or Morris did what they did to make the codes. They gave alot of treasure hunters a run for their money. I been trying to locate someone at the state leavel in Va. to check them out and take it from there. BUT no one from the state wants to deal with it, they don't do treasure hunting BUT if I find somthing I am to call them and they will come and take it???????? This is the same problem we face with one of our sites in Pa. knowen as the Dents Run Lost Civil War Gold Shippment. The state said show us the gold then we will step in and check it out ??? Well we are working at 5 sites in two states and we plan to keep doing everything we can to get someone from the state to check it out. We are willing to travel to Va. and show what we have. I will not answer any emails about the codes and what we uncovered. I can tell you this , there is no money to be made from this hunt so if you are working on this code , please think about doing another code. Check out our web site at www.finderskeepersusa.com . If we can figure out how to make some money from all the work we put into this hunt ,then we will show and tell all. I will try to answer all emails.
Thank You Denny from Finders Keepers

Re: Update on the Beale Codes

Penn State University at main Campus has agree to look at what we have on the Beale Codes. If they agree with what we have , this treasure hunt will be over. There is no treasure and never was. Ward made the hole thing up and we have the proof. I went into this hunt in hope to locate a treasure. The last thing I wanted, was to find out it was all a joke. When we get the credit for this we will show and tell all at no charge.

The code you deciphered can not be correct or there would be a big hole where i was. I have the key's and have been to the cite that hold's the treasure.I have tryed to get some help from local's in the area only to have them want me to give them the code. If anyone wish's to talk on this matter i am at bealeskeymaster@yahoo.com no games please.

Hi, I've beed reading about the Beale Treasure from a book given to me entitled "Gold in the Blue Ridge"by P.B.Innes.I have also visited various web sites and read through the threads on the forums. Could this be true or a hoax?. My first take on this is how do we know the transfer of the codes from Beale to Morriss actually took place?. All I have to go by is what James Ward tells in the Beale Papers.Then Ward numbers the papers without really knowing what order is correct.I think Ward "solved #2" using the DOI giving an account of what was buried because no one could actually validate if this was true or false. However had he solved #1 or #3 then this could be validated. This is how he planned to make money by selling the pamphlet thinking that people would by it thinking they could solve the other codes possibly using the DOI.--Just a thought-sbr

You have cracked no code and you have found no treasure. Your message is BS. This code and finding was dissolved 22 years ago with the State getting no share of anything!!!!!!!!!1

What "Key" was used to crack the code? In any of the instances that people have claimed to crack the first and third codes?

The only one I've heard of being used was the Declaration of Independence for #2 and it does not line up with the other two. The pictures of the noterized paper have the numbers and supposedly the letters to go with them. But no mention of what key was used or how it was found is made.

This makes me sceptical of the validity of the claims of this site.

Please some information would be appreciated.

Hi, I cannot give out any info on how we broke the code till later this summer. I can tell you that there never was a treasure. The Museum in Bedford Co. has info in its records that sends all treasure hunters to dead ends. WHY . To keep the money comming in. They have alot of info on the Beale Treasure and we checked out some and found most not to be true. Some people just want to keep this going so some can sell books , CD's or what ever to make money. We plan to make a CD and sell it at cost this summer. We will post how we broke the code on our web site soon at no charge. But there is alot of info to show and it would take to many pages on our site. The CD will explain each part for those that want to check out the hole code. There is NO MESSAGE in #1 code to a treasure. Yes we did decode something that proves this is it and we made it to the end. Our CD will show why the counting errors were made, who put this together, how many pages was in beales code book,what DOI was used, and were do all 3 codes decode from. We have a great deal of work to do and we done alot of work on this and there is no money to be made. I started into this treasure hunt looking for the treasure and we had sites we wanted to dig at because we thought we had figured it out. The last thing I wanted to do was to find out this was all a joke. I would still like to dig at 2 of the sites we have there but I know it is a waste of time now. I hope that some day someone will find something and prove me wrong. This hunt is just for fun, don't get to involved in this , many gave up years to find nothing. We work on many sites all over the states and as we get to the truth on some we will post what we know for others to check out for free. I hope this answers your questions for now.

I can tell you one thing for sure. The treasure has been found and removed.

In about 2000 I visited a bookstore in jacksonville, florida called Chamblins Bookmine. Being an avid reader of treasure stories, I found a copy of the Beale code solved in an old copy of Treasure Hunter. It dashed my hopes too. They explained that the Beale code key was found in the back of Thomas Beales bible that was left with his family. Thomas Jefferson Beale was a Mason and used the Masonic Key to encode the 2 and 3 page. Never tried to get more information on it but will seek out the issue again with I go back this next month. Chamblin's Bookmine is just like finding buried treasure in book form.

BTW try decoding the letter using the TIC TAC TOE method. Can't remember all but do remember that words go across and numbers go down Words are in groups of 9 That is what I remember

Hi Paul, You maybe on to something, I hope you are. I am ready to go public this summer with everything we have on the codes. I still believe or hope that there is some truth to the Treasure and the Codes. But the proof I have will show that there is no message to a treasure.
Someone did a great deal of work to put this all together and it was done by two different people at different dates in times and two different DOI were used. For 2 years I found info that made us think the treasure was real but when we got to the end of the codes things look different. I hope you come up with something and if you do please get back to me. I am willing to look at what you come up with. We are busy working at a Lost Civil War Gold site in Elk Co. Pa. We have several sites we hope to dig at this summer then we will start posting what we found at each site. You can email me at our site at www.finderskeepersusa.com
Thank You

You are 100 percent correct.
It is just a money making scheme that people are still falling for.

The treasure was never lost friends.That is all.

If YOU are open to a new view of Beale's cache, based on a n 1817 map, contact me. If your mind is already set on your own view, enjoy!

Thank You but I have to stay with what I have and not get into this hunt deeper, who knows who has it right. I could be wrong to but I am willing to show what I have and do a dig on TV. I believe I have solved the codes 100% but how many other hunters said the same thing. We will never know until we dig. Thank You