Return to Website

Brothers Of The Sun MC Members Only Forum

Welcome to the Sun's Message Boards!  Please feel free to post any messages here that you wish to relay to other Sun members!  Please note that a profanity filter is in place. Also, remember that only Suns have access to this area!

Brothers Of The Sun MC Members Only Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Safety Gear Saves a Sun

Lobo was exiting the highway when some butthead in a cage, slammed on his brakes in front of him. In order to avoid a collision, Lobo had to lay down his Vulcan Drifter! For those of you unfamiliar with this particular bike, it is NOT a little machine. Fortunately, Lobo, did not get hurt due to the fact that he was wearing a full set of riding leathers, good gloves and a quality helmet. His bike took about $500 worth of damage (sorry Bro) but as I told Lobo, bikes can be repaired or replaced...SUNS CANNOT!

Chapter: Rock Springs

Office Held: President

Re: Safety Gear Saves a Sun

1st of all ((( A SPECIAL THANX TO TAZ FOR LETTING EVERYONE KNOW IM OK )) Im a little banged up and the safety gear did save my tail....Good leathers are not cheap,,but it will save a hide..Im glad mine was here to type this up... The split second decision was made to lay my sled down,,,i got thrown a ways,,but other than a bummed up knee and a few scratches..(((I MADE IT OUT ALIVE)) Thank God for this!! He watched over this rider ,,and for that im eternally grateful..
I guess The Lord thought i had a few more miles to go!
Or plans for me to help in the Suns mission...

SUN4LIFE!!!
Lobo-OSM-ROCK SPRINGS

Chapter: Rock Springs

Office Held: OSM