Return to Website

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board

This forum is dedicated to my pal Jack and his friends so we can stay in touch with each other. I've gotten to know Jack personally and he's the sweetest and greatest guy I've ever met.  He's a wonderful, loyal and caring friend to all his fans. "Jack, you rock pal."   I've enjoyed putting this site together and hope you'll enjoy staying in touch with old friends as well as make new ones.  Thank you for supporting Jack and all his friends.  "Jack, we love you pal".  If you would like to join the Yahoo group, click on the photo to the left and on the main page, scroll down to the bottom to the "stevenandjackfans" button.
*************Board Rules*********************
 Please keep in mind this is a public forum anyone can access.  Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it's not degrading or hurting others.  Any derogatory or profane comments to other members or anyone else in any fashion found on this board WILL be dealt with appropriately.
Also, this forum is strictly for Jack Scalia fan members on this site.  Please do not quote or copy content from this or other web sites, as this content will be removed due to copy right restrictions.  Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's Up With Me!

Cindy, My Yanks are going to the playoffs. So happy. Red Sox suck. I shouldn't brag, but after 2004 I feel that I can. So happy to hear from you. Shamrock is doing better. Her therapy is over. Her therapist looked like Colin (Josh, AMC), so I don't feel too bad for her. Only kidding Shamrock, but if my therapist looked like Colin. Well. I'm not really into football. The Pats lost last week and my co-workers were bummed out over the Pats and Sox. Keep in touch. Love, Kathi

Kathi: What's Up With YOU?

Not into ? The Pats just beat The Bengals!!!!
GEEZ!

Yankees in the playoffs.....................
I could just !!!!!

Cindy

Re: Kathi: What's Up With YOU?

Cindy, 2 N.Y. teams are in the playoffs. The Pats won-I'm now a fan. Ask me when they lose again if I'm a fan. Just can't get into football. Love, Kathi

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO METS

NUF SAID!!!!!

CINDY

Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO METS

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YANKEES

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTOR CITY KITTIES

CINDY

Re: Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YANKEES

Cindy, I would love a subway series. Love, Kathi

Re: Re: Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DODGERS!

HAVE YOU NOTICED I'M ROUTING FOR ANYONE EXCEPT THOSE, UH, THAT TEAM IN THE PINSTRIPES, UH, YOU KNOW THAT BALL CLUB THAT STEINBRENNER OWNS.

NOW IF THE METS WIN THE NLCX AND GO TO THE WORLD SERIES THAT WOULD TRULY BE AMAZING.

CINDY

SUBWAY? ORDER ME A SWEET ONION CHICKEN TERIAKI COMBO PLEASE. ONIONS, PROVOLONE, BLACK OLIVES! BAKED LAYS WITH A CHERRY COLA!

Re: Re: Re: Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DODGERS!

Cindy, Can I order Derek Jeter? I missed you and your great comments. Yanks won last night. Love, Kathi

That's It!

RUB IT IN!

Was a good game!

I bet someone has named a sandwich after Jeter!

Cindy

Re: That's It!

And it was yummy Kathi