Return to Website

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board

This forum is dedicated to my pal Jack and his friends so we can stay in touch with each other. I've gotten to know Jack personally and he's the sweetest and greatest guy I've ever met.  He's a wonderful, loyal and caring friend to all his fans. "Jack, you rock pal."   I've enjoyed putting this site together and hope you'll enjoy staying in touch with old friends as well as make new ones.  Thank you for supporting Jack and all his friends.  "Jack, we love you pal".  If you would like to join the Yahoo group, click on the photo to the left and on the main page, scroll down to the bottom to the "stevenandjackfans" button.
*************Board Rules*********************
 Please keep in mind this is a public forum anyone can access.  Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it's not degrading or hurting others.  Any derogatory or profane comments to other members or anyone else in any fashion found on this board WILL be dealt with appropriately.
Also, this forum is strictly for Jack Scalia fan members on this site.  Please do not quote or copy content from this or other web sites, as this content will be removed due to copy right restrictions.  Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi! I'm new here! My name is Linda, and I'm from Montreal Canada. I have kind of rediscovered Jack Scalia through Devlin Connection last month! I used to watch that show in the 80s and loved it! Recently, I bought the 3 original tapes that exist about the show and fell in love again with that show....and Jack!! :) I think the chemistry between Jack and Rock Hudson is very good, its a pity the show was cancelled so early and didn't last! I was wondering if someone would have the episodes of Devlin Connection and would be willing to make me copies? I would be willing to pay for them of course! If someone can help, I would really appreciate it! Looking forward to reading the posts here! Linda

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP !!!

Hi Friends,

P L E A S E

RALLY against the baby seal hunt, which will begin shortly in Canada.

WRITE to the new Prime Minister, Mr. Stephen Harper (www.ProtectSeals.org), and

ASK HIM TO STOP THIS HUNT ! This barbarity is unworthy of a civilized country.

Seals, like any other animals, are God's creatures, and they have rights. Let's stand up for them !

I COUNT ON YOU, especially on those who live in Canada.

Thank you all.

Kind regards,
Romy Stratta