Return to Website

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board

This forum is dedicated to my pal Jack and his friends so we can stay in touch with each other. I've gotten to know Jack personally and he's the sweetest and greatest guy I've ever met.  He's a wonderful, loyal and caring friend to all his fans. "Jack, you rock pal."   I've enjoyed putting this site together and hope you'll enjoy staying in touch with old friends as well as make new ones.  Thank you for supporting Jack and all his friends.  "Jack, we love you pal".  If you would like to join the Yahoo group, click on the photo to the left and on the main page, scroll down to the bottom to the "stevenandjackfans" button.
*************Board Rules*********************
 Please keep in mind this is a public forum anyone can access.  Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it's not degrading or hurting others.  Any derogatory or profane comments to other members or anyone else in any fashion found on this board WILL be dealt with appropriately.
Also, this forum is strictly for Jack Scalia fan members on this site.  Please do not quote or copy content from this or other web sites, as this content will be removed due to copy right restrictions.  Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello/Update on Things & Karen's web site

Hey everyone,

Hope everybody is doing well. I got your message Karen, love your web site! Looked at it briefly, but will look more when I get time.

Been busy with taking care of things around the house and fixing to get a new computer since I'm upgrading to Windows Vista. I found out my current system won't support it which I was expecting that. It's 5 years old now. Fortunately, I haven't opened the Windows Vista I bought, so I can take it back since the system I'm buying will have it already loaded. You should check out JNCS.com That's where my current PC is from and they do great work and spend the time with you to recommend what is right for you. I'm getting a black case this time :).

Anyway, it'll be a couple of weeks before it's shipped out to me and I get it. I'm going to wait until I get the new computer before getting back to the web site and updating it (yes, I will get back to it, I promise) just on the back burner for now. I got to find out what software I do have is Vista compatible and that'll take some time.

Thanks Karen for your hard work, we all appreciate it and love what you're doing.

Talk to you later.

Take care,

Steven

Re: Hello/Update on Things & Karen's web site

Hi Steven,
Thanks for saying that! I had fun doing it! Hope all is well with you!
I know what you are saying about the Vista thing..lots of people have had problems. I know though, you will work them out.
Take care and talk soon!
Regards,
Karen

Re: Re: Hello/Update on Things & Karen's web site

Hey Karen,

You're welcome! Yeah, I'm excited about my new system. I think I'm going to really like this one :).

Talk soon,

Steven