Return to Website

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board

This forum is dedicated to my pal Jack and his friends so we can stay in touch with each other. I've gotten to know Jack personally and he's the sweetest and greatest guy I've ever met.  He's a wonderful, loyal and caring friend to all his fans. "Jack, you rock pal."   I've enjoyed putting this site together and hope you'll enjoy staying in touch with old friends as well as make new ones.  Thank you for supporting Jack and all his friends.  "Jack, we love you pal".  If you would like to join the Yahoo group, click on the photo to the left and on the main page, scroll down to the bottom to the "stevenandjackfans" button.
*************Board Rules*********************
 Please keep in mind this is a public forum anyone can access.  Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it's not degrading or hurting others.  Any derogatory or profane comments to other members or anyone else in any fashion found on this board WILL be dealt with appropriately.
Also, this forum is strictly for Jack Scalia fan members on this site.  Please do not quote or copy content from this or other web sites, as this content will be removed due to copy right restrictions.  Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome To Steven's Jack Scalia Fan Members Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Birthday Christina

Hi Christina,
Happy Birthday also! I hope you had a great one!
Regards,
Karen

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Christina

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much!
I am 35 years old at the moment.I cant belive this.
My Mom will visit me this weekend, hope I will get a cake from her

Take Care

Christina

Hi Shamrock!

Thank you so much!!!!I celebrated with my friends last weekend and yesterday Betty invited me to the theatre to see a musical.

Have a nice week.

Take Care

Christina

Hey Christina

Happy birthday, sorry I'm late .

Steven

Hope everyone is doing good, been sick again believe or not , but feeling better, on antibiotics.

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Christina

Hi Steven!

Thank you so much! No, you arent late, I will celebrate my birthday with my mom this weekend.

Poor you!Hope, you will be better soon.

Steven I have a question. I cant open the message board and yahoo group from home.I dont know why.Where we can open this, I can see just X.Do you have an idea why?
Maybe I am blond

Take Care

Christina

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Christina

Hey Christina,

Well, all the links are working correctly on my end. What browser are you using? The site is compatible with Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox (which in what I use). Try cleaning out you cookies and emptying your browser cache. That should refresh your pages. You can find these options under the options settings in yur browsers n your top menus.

Speaking of web sites, I lost my saved hard drive copy, so the only copy I have, is what's on the server. I hope I can retrieve it from there and re save it. Otherwise I'm going to have to rebuild the whole thing :(. You probably heard my computer creashed last month, so I still have the web site to update and now possibly re-publish. I can still update the information pages like the TV listings, etc, but all the photos will have to be re created off-line in order to be able to publish updates to those. I'm probably confusing you LOL, but it's complicated and will take some time. I still want to convert to PHP but that's on the back burner right now, got too many other things to get caught up on off line.

Anyway, try those suggestions and let me know if that works :).

Steven

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Christina

Hi Steven!

Thanks for your help.
I will try from home.Hope, It will work.

Thanks again.

Christina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Christina

You're welcome Christine :)

I'm still working on re-creating the site offline so it can be updated on the server again. I was able to download all the files, etc. Now, I have to re-do the home page, but the one posted still functions since it's the original one. Going to take me some time to do this .

Steven