Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wrongfully Convicted is proof law imperfect

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

Many christians (small c intended to denote children) promoting "God is love" and "Love(God) another as I have loved you" fail to God(Love) one another as Jesus Christ did, without partiality and hypocrisy.

The area they seem to fail in most is realizing law is imperfect, and the exhortation is "be ye perfect", as perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect love, which hath no fear at all, and pure grace which hath no law at all, just as that God is light and in him there is no darkness at all, no sin at all.

Many such will sport bumper stickers saying Christians aren't perfect, they're just saved; while the Bible says Christians aren't just saved, they're perfected. Hence the exhortation to move on (from being babes unweaned from law) to perfection, which is the best part of good better best, and for all (not some only).

Perfection speaks of no law at all, not even mention of it, as in the conclusion of Hebrews and Revelation. For the law is notably imperfect, faulty, fault-finding, accusation-all (Jn 5:45), condemnation-all (2Cor 3), wrathful (Rom 4:15), vengeful, desiring sacrifical victims and a troll toll to cross a bridge over troubled water it did trouble in the first place. On the contrary God neither requested any sacrifice nor took any pleasure in sacrifice and offering which is "of the law" (Ps 40; Hos 6; Mt 9; Heb 10)... allegory: His Grace doesn't law anyone.

Clarity of "be ye perfect" in Mt 5:48 speaks of "be ye merciful" in Lk 6:36 (Luke notably having perfect understanding in Lk 1:3). Law is not merciful, but rather merciless; For in Hebrews it is notable all who died under Moses' law (law was given by Moses: Jn 1:17) died without mercy.

POINT: law can NEVER make comers thereunto perfect nor rid any of sin consciousness (Heb 10). For law is both the source (Rom 5:13) and the strength (1Cor 15:56) of sin, which brings forth death to all (Jam 1:15). So also law abiding does NOT make anyone righteous (Rom 9:31), but rather makes all unrighteous (Rom 3:10), sinners all (Rom 3;23).

POINT: be ye "perfect" speaks of pure grace void of law, perfect Love(God) void of fear, and of Love(God) one another "as I have loved you"... "the end of the commandment" notably being charity(love) out of a "pure" heart, which is the greatest of three things that are great greater greatest in 1Cor 13:13 http://www.godshew.org/GodShew.htm#Greatest

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Wrongfully Convicted is proof law imperfect

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Notable wrongfully convicted victims are:
- Hurricane Carter (USA)
- David Milgard (Canada)

The list of wrongfully convicted (by imperfect law) is ever growing and ever more publicized, to make it ever more evident (with ample evidence providing full proof) the law is imperfect; And "be ye perfect" as your Father in heaven is (perfect) speaks of "the God of all grace" (no law at all), the "living" God of dead/living Gods, "the only wise God" of foolish/wise Gods, "the only true God" of false/true Gods, the only Potentate and King (of the kingdom of God) who is both immortal and eternal: His Grace.

That God (of this/that Gods allegorically portrayed as law/grace in such old/new testaments) is love, notably "perfect" love(God) void of fear, pure grace void of law, blessing void of curse, light void of darkness, and perfection void of imperfection.

He is grace-full, mercy-full, and peace-full. To wit, "that God" was in "Christ"(the end of the law) reconciling the world unto himself, NOT IMPUTING THEIR TRESPASSES UNTO THEM (not using law to impute sin to any, no, not even unto them, for that God knows law imputes sin to all and sin brings forth death to all, via the curse of the law): 2Cor 5:19

Re: Another example of how imperfect law is

News Item: The Canada Revenue Agency – the government arm responsible for making Canadians follow strict tax rules – has itself been breaking federal regulations.

An audit (revelation: uncovering), released under the Freedom of Information Act, reveals the Revenue Agency has repeatedly ignored regulations when buying goods and services, regarding them as unwieldy and hard to understand. The audit found paperwork, signatures and copies of final contracts missing.

"Procurement rules and procedures are seen by many in the organization as unduly cumbersome and may frequently be overlooked in attempting to meet other priorities," the report says.

It adds that the problem "may result in a loss of credibility and public trust for the agency as a whole."

I'd agree the 'whole system' of law is 'not to be trusted', especially when "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump" is applied. Perhaps that is why Solomon referred to such as "all vanity and vexation of spirit" (frustrating as hell). And if it's "all" crap, why not flush it "all" where crap belongs.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Re: Justice Dept believed lies of mentally ill person

News Item: SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Canada - One of the star witnesses against David Milgaard, who was wrongfully convicted of murder in 1970, was showing signs of mental illness even before the trial and described seeing a vision of a snake bearing Milgaard's face, the virgin Mary upon the snake.

"he [said], 'I saw the Virgin Mary and she was standing on a snake's head and David's face was the face on the snake's head.'"

Albert Cadrain was the first person to go to police with evidence that implicated Milgaard, then 16, in the 1969 murder of 20-year-old nursing aide Gail Miller.

He told police that on the morning of the murder, Milgaard came to his house with blood on his clothes. Milgaard insisted on changing and getting out of Saskatoon, Albert Cadrain said.

Cadrain became one of the Crown's most important witnesses against Milgaard.

Milgaard was convicted and spent a total of 23 years in prison for Miller's death. After his 1992 release, DNA testing proved he had not raped and killed the young woman.

Another man, Larry Fisher, has since been convicted of the crime.

Last week, the inquiry heard that in 1973, three years after Milgaard's conviction, Cadrain was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Yeah, I myself was beset upon by such a 'faulty' Saskatchewan Justice Dept, and only after several years of withstanding them to the face (alone) was I not jailed myself. And although they found no evidence against me after several years of investigation: not one dime out of place, everything properly established with photo copies on file, they would not even provide me with a one liner apology for ruining my life and my career... to the point even best friends, business associated, and long term neighbors no longer talked with me. And I never ever received my papers back which they had seized. And later I learned (from an RCMP officer) the whole thing was done deliberately (for the good of the country), to have a scape goat (my banker) and to destroy me in the process, and they collected an insurance claim of several million (on money that was never missing). They also blackballed me to the point twenty years later I can still not get a decent job nor any credit. As such, I learned about the law firsthand, how lying, and faulty, and merciless it is.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Re: Wrongfully Accused or Suspected also proof law imperfect

from God our Father and the Lord JC

Radio (investigative reporters') talk shows abound with a l-o-n-g list of folk wrongfully convicted of 'murder', jailed for l-o-n-g periods prior to evidence (truth out) coming to set them free again from such Horeb-bull law <= law.

But so many wrongfully convicted or accused or even suspected of lessor offenses, are beginning to speak out about lives and careers ruined by false accusations or even just erroneously suspected and investigated to the point friends, neighbors, and associates all abandon them in fear... still have their freedom to get from such nightmare-ish law <= law still being promoted by ministers, both religious and political.

There's now annual conventions of 'victims' of 'faulty' law. Yet most christian folk still erroneously perceive some law is ok, especially their better law of two laws in Romans 8:2, which they "know not" is in "Christ Jesus" (mirrorly the reverse of "Jesus Christ", so it tends to be as law <= law as two beasts of Revelation 13: 2nd gives place to 1st, resulting in latter end worse instead of latter end better)...

Such like ("from such turn away") still perceive law is ok, when Holy Bible plainly says "be ye perfect" and "be ye merciful", as perfect and merciful as y(our) heavenly God Father "is"... as "the God of all grace" is (obviously) all grace, and no law at all (all light, and no darkness at all; all love, and no fear hath torment at all).

Obviously (evident from evidence) law neither perfect nor merciful (as oft stated in Bible, Eg: Jn 5:45; Heb 8:7; Heb 10:1), won't exhonerate or say sorry when proven at fault (horror story sort of fault), no, not unless sued in court or challenged to face in public; Even then it's 'tough' to get 'exhonerated' of the 'curse' of law, OLD Mosaic-"terror"(Deut 34:12) and Daniel-"night"vision (nightmare) thereof law.

My nephew, former mayor and businessman (undertaker) married with children, friends, neighbors, associates found out even when the case gets dismissed (after paying a ransom to lawyers), ya still can't get law to exhonerate or say sorry for 'ruining' your life. He's still prisoner of mega grief inside a hse not half the size of former hse (which he lost to pay lawyers) recovering from the spiritual abuse of such law<=law of being accused and investigated.

The "grace" of our Lord "Jesus Christ" with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org
www leader for: no law, no dead end

Law demands perfection (only condition of Abrahamic covenant), but law can never make the comers thereunto perfect: Hebrews 10. And the evidence reveals law is imperfect itself, an unjust judge; So then why(?) are people still putting trust in law, which JC noted was accuser of the brethtren: Jn 5:45.

Here's just another example, of many, showing how law ruined the life of someone wrongfully convicted; Not to mention accusation can also ruin someone's life.

BRITISH MAN'S CONVICTION QUASHED AFTER 25 YEARS IN PRISON. A 41-year-old British man who spent 25 years in prison has had his attempted murder conviction overturned. FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/05/25/BritishPrisoner_050525.html

"Grace (not law, nor grace + law) with you all", and a final "Amen" to that, is how the New Testament ends, and how Hebrews (a mini bible itself) ends, and how Pauline epistles end, and how Revelation ends, and how the Holy Bible containing Old & New Testaments ends. It is the end God declared from the beginning, in saying let there be light (grace, truth out thereof, understanding and enlightenment thereof).

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ "with you all". Amen.

Re: Re: Wrongfully Convicted is proof law imperfect

DAN,,,does the''wrong-tree'have anything to do with=LAW?by the way,I was also,wrongly-convicted-jailed,and lost my son.
have also been 'ripped off' by so-called ministers.my life has been,an endless=Judas kiss-scene.=family--friends-brethren.
I got bitter,for awhile,but then I remebered what a major sinner,mess up I was.
I kinda figure,I'm being processed.
by the way,,,could you please define [charity] for me?

Re: Re: Re: Wrongfully Convicted is proof law imperfect

Hi Al,

Sorry to hear you've also been spiritually abused by accusation and condemnation of law by both the legal system and mininsters, also family and friends. It is common, and the point of such suffering and sorrows is learn law not only sucks, and oft errs, but it is the accuser of the brethren: Jn 5:45, and a mininstration of condemnation: 2Cor 3:9.

Thank God it's only a "shew", and when we get to the end of such, end such properly (as written), then such law law never happened and "none perish".

God did NOT send his Son to condemn(law): Jn 3:17
JC did NOT accuse(law): Jn 5:45
God did NOT impute sin (law): 2Cor 5:19

Only the law imputes sin: Rom 4:15; 5:13
Grace and truth (about law) came by JC: Jn 1:17

Yes, the wrong tree has everything to do with law, for when revelationed, the allegory for good + evil is grace + law. So the law is good (by being added to grace, which is good, which God is), but also evil.

Deliver us from "evil" in Mt 6:13 is notably a done deal in Rom 7:6 : we are delivered from "law". Not to mention the curse, is "of the law"; damnation for all if any try and fail to keep 'all the law' and 'all the time', to a '1,000 generations' in Deut.

Obviously such was a mission impossible: Rom 9:31. All those who diligently tried to for 4,000 yrs, all failed to attain righteousness of the law. So law is said to be a schoolmaster, notably the sort witch fails every student; A schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ: "the end of the law", which notably had an expiry date ("fulness of the time" for such imperfect "part" one (the old part, childish part) of a two part "shew": Old & New "Testaments", about a third part: the "greatest" of "three" things). And law expired l-o-n-g ago. So it is said of the law, the puffed up knowledge thereof: it's "ready to vanish": Heb 8:13 and "shall vanish": 1Cor 13:8. Such speaks of Spiritual Adulthood putting away childish things: laws; so the God shew may end with "grace".

Paul calls law "evil concupiscence", noting in Rom 7 it's "another law" (the second in Mt 22:36-38 and in Rom 8:2) which produces "all manner of concupiscence": all manner of evil desire, and makes people do "wretched" things, then makes them feel condemned after. The news is full of horror stories about adults, even priests, who did "wretched" things they would not do, the forbidden things of law, which the Bible reveals is the result of law, evil concupiscence thereof. That is why JC said God said, concerning children: forbid (law) them not. For law creates in people, especially in unlearned children and childish-adults not yet weaned from law, the evil desire (lust) to do the very things forbidden.

We are delivered from (evil) law and lies thereof, by grace and truth (about the law); the objective being to grow up to Spiritual Adulthood, put away childish things: laws. Sadly many adults, including ministers, both political and religious, are as Childish-adults, going to & fro the earth with their laws, their rule of law, their due process of law, their cries that there must be, should be, a law, against something; When the Bible reveals the root of the problem is law. Adding more law only makes the world more of a mess, to the point of a latter end worse, by adults becoming "more the child of hell" (Mt 23:15) than previous hypocrites, fools, vipers, and blind guides who all sat in Moses' seat: law (Mt 23:1).

As for "charity" never faileth, and never faileth because it's the "greatest" of "three" things, as know-ing is above faith-ing and hope-ing; Charity is above the law, both sorts in Rom 8:2, even above being "right" (of left/right) to make others wrong (Christ is the end of the law "for righteousness"). Charity is above law imputing sin for the "hell" of it, then trying and failing to forgive one another via "another law"; Witch only produces all manner of (evil) concupiscence among man kind (adults) to the point they do forbidden things and feel "wretched", also produces a latter end "worse", and mega sorrows.

I have begun, and will soon finish, a seven web page study on "charity", which is an allegory for grace void of law law (both sorts of law in Mt 22:36-38 and Rom 8:2), as being what's above and beyond such law law. For "charity" is as Spiritual Adulthood, which is notably "above" forgiving one another, because it's above the sounding brass (accounted as "nothing" rather than everything) of "law" imputing "sin" for the "hell" of it, as many Childish-adults still do; Not knowing law imputed sin to any makes sinners all, and when sin is finsihed it brings forth death to all, as PLAINLY noted several places in the Bible.

For seven web pages about "charity", and why it never fails, see: http://www.godshew.org/Charity.htm

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Aug/2005: MAN CONFESSED TO SEX CRIMES HE DIDN'T COMMIT
Quebec City police say a man they arrested in 1995 spent five years in jail for crimes he did not commit.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/08/10/wrongful-conviction-050810.html

Not funny thing is, mis-carriage of just-us doesn't exhonerate

The not funny thing about law, is even admission of a miscarriage of justice does not exhonerate anyone.

REPORT FAILS TO EXONERATE TRUSCOTT. A long-awaited justice report showed there was probably a miscarriage of justice in the Steven Truscott case, but not enough new evidence to exonerate him completely. FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/11/29/truscott-05112005.html

Daniel Miles

TOP COURT RULES FOR WOMAN WRONGLY ACCUSED OF ABUSE
A woman in Newfoundland and Labrador can collect $839,000 in damages from Memorial University because she was wrongly accused of sexual abuse, Canada's top court said on Friday. FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/01/27/nl-abuse-young-memorial.html
Salvation is of the Jews: Jn 4, because they well said at Hoerb-bull Mt Sinai in Arbia that accusation-all and condemnation-all law law of Moses should not be spoken to them again: Deut 5; Heb 12.

DRISKELL FILES $20M LAWSUIT FOR TIME SPENT IN PRISON
James Driskell and his mother have filed a $20-million lawsuit seeking damages and compensation for the time he spent in prison on a conviction that was later quashed. FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/02/24/driskell060224.html

SASKATCHEWAN SETTLES WITH 2 WRONGLY ACCUSED IN SATANIC RITES CASE. Saskatchewan's justice minister has apologized to two former policemen accused in the Martensville sexual abuse case, a bizarre miscarriage of justice in which nine people faced dozens of charges involving children. FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/03/07/martensville-apology060307.html

Hebrews 10: although law demands perfection, it can NEVER make the comers thereunto perfect, being imperfect itself, only a "shadow" (dark version).

Do the will of God PRECEDES receive the promise.

Will of God: I will have mercy, and not sacrifice.
What does it mean? I will have grace, and not law.

Law is good, but "both good and evil" ends evil.
Grace is also good, but it's always good "only".

Law is holy, but also among "unholy": 2Timothy3.
Grace also holy, but never among unholy things.

Law is spiritual, but spiritual perversion and abuse.
Grace also spiritual, but never perferted nor abusive.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Innocence Project in USA has 200 proofs law is faulty

Innoncence Project in USA celebrates 200th person exhonerated ... a drop in oceans, but again proof law imperfect:

Jerry Miller was exonerated in Chicago after serving 24 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. He becomes the 200th person to be exonerated by DNA evidence. To recognize this landmark, the Innocence Project launched a month-long national campaign to prevent this injustice from happening to more people.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

The lastest wrongful conviction of the crown (law) is William Mullins, who notably got an apology from the crown which wrongfully convicted him; But said crown would not go as far as calling him innocent, nor disrobe and step down when it(law) was proven faulty.

http://www.cbc.ca/news_archives/20071015.jhtml

The wrongful convictions of Donald Marshall Jr., David Milgaard and Guy Paul Morin have spotlighted what many call the failure of the Canadian justice system... IN DEPTH (WRONG FULL CONVICTIONS)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/wrongfullyconvicted/

POINT: His Grace is neither Law Law nor Law vs Law.
Repeating Law(Wrong Full) is Law(Wrong) Law(Wrong).
Law vs Law is as Loser vs Loser both sides of vs.

http://www.godshew.org/Romans8.html

Not only does a wrongful conviction rob a person of their life; But as many lawyers will admit upon questioning, just a wrongful accusation can also ruin a happy life. My own lawyer told me of several clients whose lives were totally ruined simply because they were questioined or asked about by the police in an investigation. Gossip soon spread they were somehow involved in it, and what followed was their careers or businesses failed along with their social network, to the point they actually had to move to a different city, start life all over again.

Compare this with John 5:45, which says do not think I (JC grace and truth) will accuse you, but Moses' law will accuse you. John 10:10 goes on tell how law is a thief that cometh not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. Many people have had their life destroyed by an accusation that was not true.

Bottom line is law demands perfection Genesis 17:1, but can't make anyone perfect in Hebrews 10:1; For law is faulty: Hebrews 8:7, corruptible: 1Cor 15.

1Peter 1:23 notes born again is of incorruptible seed: grace, not of corruptible seed: law, nor of any law and grace mixture: Luke 5:36,37. For as 1Cor 15:50-53 notes, corruption(law) cannot inherit incorruption(grace); So this corruptible(law) must put on incorruption(grace), for a mortal to become an immortal.

So law demands grace, but law is not grace any more than mortal is immortal or corruptible is incorruptible. Hence we put off law (the old man) to put on grace (the new man). For they are contrary things that can't co-exist in peace. Christ is our peace who abolished the law. Christ is the end of the law: Romans 10:4, and not mend of the law: Luke 5:36.

Grace neither accuses nor condemns or law imputes sin:
John 3:17... John 5:45... John 8:11... 2Cor 5:19

Why not? Because law imputed sin, when it is finished, brings forth death: James 1:15, not life; And law is the strength of sin's death sting: 1Corinthians 15:56, thereby the ministration of condemnation and the ministration of death: 2Cor 3.

So let us put away faulty law for grace that is perfect: grace void of law, to have mercy void of sacrifice, and peace void of division.

May your law dogs be much less hounding,
when your grace is much more abounding, and
may only grace-->mercy-->peace enter your door.

Wow, this post has over 5,000 views, which clearly suggests many are looking into the subject of wrongfully convicted and/or law is imperfect.

It doesn't take a genius to see law is accuser of the brethren in John 5:45's "Do not think that I (grace and truth) will accuse (law) you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses (the law was given by Moses: John 1:17), in whom ye trust"... when connecting biblical dots, to see trusting in the law results in being accused, and/or wrongfully convicted.

So, perhaps it's time we all put away the law: the schoolmaster which fails every student; be it be a wrongful conviction, or by even an accusation can also ruin a life, when driven by law to accuse.

Let us note the difference between Driven vs Led:
Law Driven: "walk before be", be perfect, or else
Grace Led: "follow me", be perfect, also merciful
Not under law, but under grace, if led of the Spirit
http://www.godshew.org/HGvsHS.htm

Let's note another difference between Law vs Grace:
Law: you first forgive all, or I won't forgive you
Grace: God first forgave you, so do likewise to all
For Christ's sake God forgave you by abolition of law

Law: I will forget you and I will forsake you
Grace: I will never leave you nor forsake you
Pick 1 of contrary things can't coexist in peace