Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salvation Army Week - should be abolished

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upon searching the internet, I noticed nearly every mayor, governor and premier in every city, state, and province promotes Salvation Army Week; As if such were something better of good/better things of BC/AD.

I say it's not! Flush it! Details:
http://www.godshew.org/SAWeek.htm

Rather bebuilding the old rugged cross of such old sally ann is like rebuilding the outdoor **** house when you've got a modern three piece bath indoors.

Dressing up in black and saying you're clothed in white is not only a lie, but a hypocritical oxymoron.

Having a "WAR" CRY when "he is our peace", for nearly 2,000 yrs already, is down right ignorant.

What war, if he "is" our peace?

$upporting such like (in more countries than the Pope)brings to mind "silly women taken captive". My Bible says "from such turn away".

Radical!

ChangE is on the horizon as awareness rises worldwide:
http://www.godshew.org/ThirdDay.htm

Your opinion on such?

TgooLJCwya. Amen.

Re: Salvation Army Week - should be abolished

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

One lady emailed me about my web page on the Salvation Army, thought I was too harsh.

I told her I liken rebuilding the Salvation Army with a War Cry to rebuilding the old outdoor toilet and wiping with newspaper when you've already got a working 3-pce bath and purex toilet papter indoor... going bwd to them-ward instead of fwd to us-ward.

She also thought I should confront my mom face to face rather than on my web site. I told her I've done such about a thousand times, to no avail; and so did my dad before he passed away.

Just yesterday I was at her house for lunch and she went on about her brother's wife's daughter, what a "Hussie" she was, having been with more than one man. I said, mom, such is so UNlike JC, who found no fault with the woman at the well, nor with the woman caught in adultery. Of course she retorted that he told her to go and sin no more. So I asked her what the strength of sin was. She could not answer. So I got her Bible and showed her in 1Cor 15:56 law was the strength of sin, and sin brings forth death, so law is a ministration of death, as stated in 2Cor 3.

TgooLJCwya. Amen.
Daniel Miles

Re: Re: Salvation Army Week - should be abolished

when JESUS told the gal=''go and Sin-no more''what you believe ,is HE meant,go and LAW,no more?????
by the way,I always wonderd,,if she ever ''blew it,in anyway-again?

Many will say: but the Sally Ann does so much good.

I say good + evil (grace + law) ends badly, and for all, if any go there, to what Solomon the wise guy calls all vanity and vexation of spirit.

To them, I would ask: how much grace + law is vanity and vexation(frustration) of spirit(grace)? According to my Bible all such like is frustrating as hell. I would also ask how much leaven leaveneth the whole lump? According to my Bible a little leavens it all. And how much War Cry-ing leavens peace? A little... just like a little cancer kills the whole body if not removed in time... and it's time to remove the leaven.

My Bible does not end with such grace + law, but with grace only, and to you all:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Surfed into a humorous religious rating site called Godulike which allows visitors to rate any fanatical religion they like or not like (add such if not already listed).

They do a small brief on each one. The brief for the Salvation Army was: Status: still at war. Imagine, a Bible believing church who can read "he is our peace" (not may be nor will be, but "is" already) still being at war (having a WAR CRY as newsletter and a bloody red shield instead of a shield of faith) so l-o-n-g after the cross where they claim it is finished. Go figure. You gotta laugh at such dah as standing on platforms and streetcorners in a 'black' uniform with a 'war' cry saying you're clothed in "white" and working toward "peace". Brings to mind the words fool-ish, devil-ish, child-ish, hypocrite, blind guide, viper, etc (Mt 23:all).

Hello, is anyone there, or am I speaking into a vacuum. Give the devil no place (Mt 24:21; Eph 4); or he'll be your under-taker, for law is a ministration of death, the strength of sin having a deadly sting, the accuser, the liar, the destroyer, the devourer.

The POINT of the shew is to SEE the harm in it; for "I don't see the harm in it" are famous last words. Selah.

Make up your **** mind woman(church): black or white, darkness or light, ignorance or understanding, good or evil, to be or not to be, eternal life or extinction. Hint: JC said God said either make the tree good or evil (not both). Why? Obviously both good + evil ends badly for you all.

Hence the Holy Bible containing Old & New Testaments has no such twainy ending, but rather only the best ending of such good better best, and not just for some only, but for all, since we are one, brethren all, there is no respect of persons with God, and a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

TgooLJCwya. Amen.

Salvation Army: Status & Chance of global domination

Salvation Army:

Status - still at war

Chance of global domination - NILL,

for even though they (them folk of them/us) have gotten into more countries than the Roman CAtholics & USA(troops), they are now in a numbers crisis mode, for all the "old" $upporters (many victims sacrificed) are all dying off, and new folk (us being raised up in third day) are not so dogish nor sowish as to return to our vomit nor to the mire we've been cleansed of.

The Salvation Army (prophecies, wars, etc) shall fail, shall vanish, because such is old of old/new, this of this/that, law of law/grace, merciless of merciless/merciful, darkness of darkness/light, and God(love) said: let there be light (not darkness, nor light + darkness), only light. And there was light (enlightenment, awareness, understanding).

Fear is only the beginning (of begin/end) of wisdom; whereas love never fails is the end of wisdom, and such love(God) is also perfect, perfect love having no fear at all, since fear hath torment, which is of the law, which His grace will not have, not then, not now, not ever. Hence love never fails, not ever.

Love(God) one another, as I have loved "you"
(remember the end of the commandment, eh):
http://www.godshew.org/YeYou.htm

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus=>Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Salvation Army - as probation officer

The Salvation Army, as probation officer or probate officer to an estate, is as foolish as promoting war instead of peace, ignorance instead of understanding.

For the record, I'm not anti-Salvation Army, rather the only thing I'm anti is ignorance, y(our)s, my own included therein.

For when we probate (do a study of inquiry):
http://www.godshew.org/GodShew4.htm#Probate
especially probating the will of God:
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread5.htm#willx2
we find that God will have grace, not law
we find that God will have mercy, not sacrifice
we find that God will have peace, not war
Such is also "immutable" x 2, not option-all at all;
So until we get it: understanding, we're groundead.

We find (via seek and ye shall find) the will of God is the same in both the old and new testaments (Ps 40; Hos 6; Mt 9; Heb 10). God never changes nor does his (immutable = unchangable) will change. Rather we all change, from (blind) faith to (seeing) faith, from (law) glory to (grace) glory, from Sinai(law) to Sion(grace) and by taking the grace walk through the valley of the shadow of death (http://www.godshew.org/GraceWalk.htm) from dead end grace + law = life + death, to the living end of His grace = life, the eternal sort.

As one web site,
entitled: Salvation Army as Probation Officer (http://atheism.about.com/b/a/2004_02_11.htm) reveals: The Bush administration would like to have religious organizations deliver government services - even if the organization evangelizes and even if the organization discriminates on the basis of religion or religious beliefs. That's already happening in some places, like Florida where the Salvation Army has contracted with various counties to supervise people let out of prison on probation. Well, that's being challenged in court.

Not only is the Salvation Army acting as probation officer for law courts, but also actively $oliciting estates and acting as executor of such estates. And since they have a "WAR" CRY rather than a PEACE CRY, they're acting "contrary" to the will of God, which declares he "IS" our peace (Eph 2) who hath ABOLISHED the law (once, and for all). Such is working "contrary" to us, "against" us (Col 2).

Hello,
is anyone there, or am I speaking into a vacuum?

As I've said before, what war (?) are the Salvation Army folk (and others such like) waging if he (already) "is" our peace; And it plainly states in my Bible how he is our peace, which came about by abolition of law? The war is over, and the war is won by one (for all), notably the second of two one man scenarios in Rom 5, notably the last of two Adams in 1Cor 15, which is His grace of such allegoric law/grace, which is (already) come.

That Jesus Christ is (already) come: 1Jn 4

The "grace" (mercy, peace) of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Grace unto you...
from God our Father...

What sort of "week" (seven days is as 7,000 yrs if one day is as a 1,000 yrs) is the Salvation Army Week? It's a week (seven days) of "War" Crying, and troll tolling, and sacrificing of children, by parents and ministers, who force them to become child soldiers in a law -vs- grace war that's already won by one: Jesus Christ. He "is" our "peace" (not our war nor our peace + war), who hath abolished the law, and God did "rest", not war, on the seventh day.

Hence there remaineth a "rest" (peace) to the people of God, "of God" allegorically being of Grace, since that God is "the God of all grace" (no law at all) and such firstly "pure" wisdom from "above" (Grace unto you... from God our Father) is then peace-able (first of seven things pure grace is in James 3:17).

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

One Christmas I took note of how much money the SA kettles raked in. It was over $100,000.

I also drove a street person to pick up his Christmas box from the SA, noted there was nothing in such that was not donated, including the labor, the food, the gifts. So where did the money go from the kettles?

The same 'used to' hold true with their Thrift Stores, getting all free, even the labor, and then selling it back to poor folk at nearly new wholesale prices, only freely giving to those who grovelled.

TgooLJCwya. Amen.
Daniel Miles