Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophetic Third Day

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I see evidence that beyond 2,000AD is the prophetic "third day" of Hosea 6:2... "in the third day he will raise us up; which is also the seventh day of John 2:1 (if counting the days in Jn 1 & 2), and the third [day] JC said: I shall be "perfected" (Lk 13:32)... which takes place on the eternal seventh "day of God" [2Pet 3] having no mention of evening and morning [Gen 2]; Rather mention that God ended blessed and sanctified, and then God rested. So it allegorically reasons what we can expect beyond 2,000AD is for such to begin with God ended blessed [the better sort of twain blesseds in Rom 4:7,8; the "man" kind] and sanctified [all grace, no law].

I also see evidence God is raising "us" (not them) up now; for "them" folk had their gospel go global already. It did not produce global nor lasting peace. Rather it produced division-all wars, among children, spouses, familes, cultures, churches, states, and nations.

For example, Godshew.org, which did not even begin internet ministry till beyond 2,000AD, has quickly abounded into the top 100,000 english web sites. Several others, like Mike Williams Ministry: www.gospelrevolution.com and www.gospelogic.com, who have pioneered grace and peace ministry for many years now, especially the universal sort, have also flourished and because of such the tide is beginning to turn, from hopelessness to hopefulness.

Still others, like www.evangeliodelagracia.org in Peurto Rico, are evangelizing the western Spanish world of Peru, Cuba, Brazil, Columbia, and Mexico; But now "with" the God of all grace (1Pet 5:10) and the gospel of God according to 2Corinthians 5:18-19.

Yet it matters not who does what, for if one wins, for all, then all win. And there is still work to be done as JC spoke of, saying: "My Father worketh hitherto (the Sabbath) and I work (hitherto also)".

What matters is it's the evidence which converts people, like Carlton Pearson, to the 'doctrine of inclusion': all saved, since "there is no respect of persons with God". And he got converted based on evidence from Mike Williams Ministry, who got converted based on evidence from univeralist folk in Canadah. So it is really the evidence which makes it (Gal 3:11) "evident", and that by the Spirit, so God gets the glory (not men). And the glory that God gets is "grace" glory (Prov 4). It's the glory of God that is shared by all in a kingdom of one, for all.

If you have an insight on such things, pls share it.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Prophetic Third Day

Welcome to the third day wherein we shall live in his sight:
http://www.godshew.org/ThirdDay.htm

Re: Prophetic Third Day - Plainly Speaking of the Father

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

When looking at literal vs allegorical methods of biblical interpretation, we need only realize the Bible flat out states it is an "allegory" (Gal 4:24), to know which is the better of good/better things God hath provided for us of them/us (Heb 11).

As for the literalists I quote Bishop Spong: The Evangelicals only read the Evangelicals. No one else does. Many fundamentalist (a nice way of saying legalistic) Evangelicals seem to think there has been no biblical scholarship in the last 200 years. As for biblical scholarship, there are only two sorts: incomptent and competent. And the competent sort may be liberal or conservative, but it's never incompetent.

Yet many who think them-selves to be competent are not, yet; not yet aware good better best is three things, like faith hope charity are allegorically great greater greatest in 1Cor 13; and the Heb 6:1 exhortation is to move on from good/better for some only to what's best for all of good better best.

JC stated, even promised them, in due course there would be no more speaking in parables (allegories), but PLAINLY speaking of the Father. The Apostle Paul does much of what JC promised as "his witness unto all men" and "his angel". Paul oft speaks allegoric, and so does converted Peter, who speaks favorably of all Paul's epistles, including Hebrews and Revelation. Yet Paul the revelator is also notably a faithful steward of the mysteries of God, So who then is gonna speak PLAINLY of the Father?

You are, "when" converted from ye to you of the ye/you (before/after) scenario in 1Pet 5:10; perfected by the God of all grace and raised up in the third day to do just that of this/that gospels.

In the third day we get to part three of a two part shew about a third part, the best part of good better best, the greatest part of great greater greatest, the part where a third of the stars of heaven, who got cast down by the tail of the dragon (Rev 12: 4), get restored; so instead of heaven being 2/3 = 0.666 to infinity of nothing, it's restored to 3/3 = 1.000 to eternity of everything; which is allegorically the restoration of all things.

Converted folk tend to forget the latter part of when (not if) thou art converted, "then strengthen thy brethren" (as told to Peter, the only man called Satan in the Bible). Yet JC also said "what I say unto you (disciples), I say unto all (disciples): watch (Mk 13:37). So what JC said to Peter applies to you, and such is allegorically to all, not "some" (five fold, like the five books of Moses) apostles(plural), prophets(plural), evangelists(plural), preachers(plural), and teachers(plural), the dblemindead folk who think them-selves more beloved or more annointed than any of you... NOT! There is no respect of persons with God, NONE!

You too can have partiality with an impartial God? NOT! It's an oxyMORON with a BAD ending. The Holy Bible containing Old and New Testaments has no such bad ending. Contrary to popular unblief Revelation (Uncovering, Disclosure) does not end badly for any of you all. Can I hear a singular last "Amen" to that only of all this/that? Amen!

Strengthening of our brethren (taken in a fault, which is a recoverable mental illness) speaks of in your face "sharpness", with the word of God (grace) that is "sharper than any twoedged sword", and for "exhortation" (up lifting) not "oppression" (putting down, depressing) "which is of the devil (law)".

Sharpness, and for exhortation (not for playing the childish blame game witch inducts all in the hALL of fame), speaks of in your face truth (as opposed to hypocritical flattery corrupts), and of speaking PLAINLY of the Father, not in parables nor maybes nor theories, but with truth, truth rightly divided, and with ample evidence to make it evident (obvious, clear, PLAIN), and in accordance with evangelist: make full proof of thy ministry.

Your insight on such things are an allegory, an allegoric shew with a moral: grace is sufficient, and written aforetime "for our learning" since it is preposterous order to teach first and learn after?

TgooLJCwya. Amen.
Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org
(a third day ministry)

Re: Prophetic Third Day - PLAINLY speaking of the Father therein

Grace => Mercy => Peace (he is our peace)

Oh how I love the clear-ity of Love(God) is not blind, but rather sees good six times and very good the seventh time in Gen 1 where the end is declared from the beginning according to Isaiah 46:10.

As the movie Sunshine says, and in conclusion of all this suffering (of this/that), we (jews) ought not to fear, not be afraid, not be afraid to see more clearly and to be seen more clearly... and in the greater of two lights which rules the day. Selah.

Many, who did not speak out before, are now beginning to speak out. Example, military and diplomats are now speaking out about the war in Iraq, and other matters too. Truth out is better than secrets any day, and especially the third day, the day of God, the God of all: grace.

Revelation, by definition, is NOT about cover ups such as the first of twain blesseds in Rom 4: 7,8 (from Ps 32: 1,2). No. Rather Revelation is about uncovering, disclosure, revealing; and a full monty if Lk 12:2 is believed.

Naked and unashamed. I am not ashamed of "the" gospel (that gospel of this/that gospels). Why not? It is the "power" of God unto salvation (Rom 1:16). To whom? Everyone that believeth. What order? Jew(singular) first, and also to the Greek(singular).

Hey, it's an allegory, so we should be looking for the allegory clues to solve the mystery in time, seek and find grace "in time" (Heb 4:16); for there is neither mystery nor time for such in eternity.

And we should be looking for, hastening unto, the day of God in converted Peter's allegoric comparison of two worlds, and two last days thereof, the latter one of such last days (sabbaths) being the eternal day(light) of God, that God of this/that Gods, the only wise God (of foolish/wise Gods), the only true God (of false/truth spirits), the only Potentate... whom JC will shew(plural of show) in his time... in the third [day] I will be perfected. Perfected!

Now unto the King (of kings) eternal, immortal, in-visible, the only wise God, (majestic) honour and (grace) glory for ever and ever. I wonder which God, of twain in the allegorical God shew, that is? His grace or Moses' law? Obvious His grace.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all.
Amen.